Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Psalm 23:6

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today’s The Day!

I sat my mom down today and told her that today is the day she is starting a blog. I think she is in denial that I’m almost two. Time is flying by and I don’t want her to go another two years without capturing all my cuteness. I told her my grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends from all over the globe want and need to see what all I have been doing. I walk now, talk now, dance, play, I’m cute as a bug and we live so far away everyone can’t possibly know what I’m doing on a day to day basis. I think I really hit the nail on the head when I told her she is going to look back on this blog and all the memories and be happy she had it…
Megan was right so here I am, there are a million other things I should be doing but everyone else is blogging so why not me.

I hope you enjoy. Please comment and start one of your own, you won’t regret it.

We love and miss ya,
Natalie and Megan

4 comments:

Mandie said...

Yay! I can't wait to keep up with you!

Anonymous said...

Meg is without a doubt the smartest little 2 year old in the land! We can hardly wait to see her and kiss her cheeks! Love Grandma Conni

Robin said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!

mrs. soliz said...

this is a really great idea. enjoyed reading all of meggie's adventures. ;)