Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Psalm 23:6

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Crazy J.T.




My sister-in-law is here for a visit with my nephew J.T. He is so funny and totally different from Megan. Since we only have girls Mark and I have no clue about boys. He is wide open. He makes the funniest sounds, always grunting. If there is a plate of food in front of him he has to put his hands all in it. Megan will just look at him with complete confusion. They are having a blast - I am having a blast. While I’m typing this I am being mauled by the cutest one and two year old I know. I always wanted to be an aunt. I remember being worried that I would fall in love with an only child and then I would never been an aunt. I believe that God heard my prayers and answered them. I also love having a sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Thanks Natalie. Even though we all had the flaming nimba virus we still had a good time. I am so glad our kids will know each other and be close even if we live far apart. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Wat a wonderful treat to see such fun with my grandbaby JT and big girl Meggie Moo!! Love you all. Grandma Conni