Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Psalm 23:6

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yummy M&M's

Who can resist some delicious M&M's? (Megan & Marissa that is!)

Megan and I have spent the week in Minnesota visiting our very good friends, the Coreano's. Chrissie and I have been friends since 9th grade. Now our girls are becoming the best of friends. Actually that last sentence is only my wish. Megan tends to be kind of mean. So far this week has involved Megan taking Marissa's toys away from her while yelling, “MINE!” Megan has also pushed, kicked and to top it all off Megan bit Marissa. The only saving grace in my mind is that the bite happened while they were hugging not fighting. I think my obsession with vampire love stories has rubbed off on my daughter!

Even though my angel has been somewhat of a devil this week Chrissie and I have had a wonderful time together catching up and just hanging out. The reason for this trip was to launch her in her new business with Arbonne. If you know me you know I’m addicted to Arbonne. I love the products and now I’m loving the business. Mark also loves the business, he has already filed our taxes and is waiting patiently for our very large return! Chrissie has decided to jump on the bandwagon with me and I couldn’t be more excited about it. I’m so happy that she has decided to join this journey with me. We had a couple of great parties and she has more scheduled. Way to go Chrissie, you are going to rock it!

No comments: